We're in the process of doing our Bedroom up, 2nd last room to do in the house. The other day when I made the topper for my Papertake Weekly card using Kay Carley's Funky Flowers, OH said that he really liked it, and it got me thinking. As a result here is part 1 of 3. I had to take the photo at a funny angle so as not to get any reflection.
I realy enjoyed making this, the wood was just a bare pine but I used my Close to Cocoa Ink Pad and I think it turned out really well. The picture is very plain and simple but if you know me then you'll know that that's exactly what I like.
1. Card - White from Stash, SU! Close to Cocoa and Bordering Blue Textured 12 x 12 CS
2. Papers - None
3. Stamps - Kay Carley's Aspects of Design Funky Flowers
4. Embellishments - Gems from Stash
5. Frame - 12 x 12 Deep Frame
6. Mediums - SU! Classic Stampin' Pads and Aqua Painter