Wednesday 17 June 2009

Cause for Celebration

The name of the stamp set say's it all for my Cuttlebug, "Cause for Celebration". I really do need to use it more and especially the Swiss Dots folder, it just gives the card a totally different look. Having said that I do have cause for celebrating myself, I have another SU! Demonstrator joining my Team, which makes it 3 now.


Supplies Used:
1. Card - SU! Kraft and Whisper White Plain and Textured CS
2. Papers - SU! FAll Flowers DSP
3. Stamps - SU! Oval All and SU! Cause for Celebration Hostess Level 2 sets
4. Embellishments - SU! Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals, SU! Earth Elements Brad
5. Tools - Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, SU! Scallop Oval and Large Oval Punches
6. Mediums - Versamark and SU! Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder

8 comments:

Emma said...

This is such a classy card, the colour tones are amazing. It has to be one of my favourites x

Ann said...

You've made some lovely cards over the last few days Jeanette and this one is absolutely lovely. My favourite!

Rachel Brown said...

Lovely Jeannette, the colours are perfect. I agree with you about the swiss dots folder.

Steph said...

Congratulations Jeannette x

cardsandacuppa said...

Great card and Congratulations! Well done you :0)
Hugs S.J. xx

Liza said...

Another fab card Jeanette, the embossing really sets it off. My swiss dots folder is my favourite and most used one!

Liza x

Donna said...

Another really elegant card Jeannette, you do this style of card brilliantly :) Donna x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.