It was my turn to set the challenge this week, and with it being Fathers Day soon I decided that was the perfect choice. However it had to be more than a card. You can interpret that anyway you want to, if it's not Fathers Day in your neck of the woods then something for a man (any man) will do.
>I used this gorgeous paper from a Craftworks Cards Goody bag and I have no idea what it's called. If you know please let me know because I would love to get some more. Head on over to Cupcakes Craft Challenge and check out the DT's cards.
1. Card - Dark Blue and Medium Blue from Stash, SU! Brocade Blue CS
2. Papers - DP from Stash
3. Stamps - SU! Occasional Greetings, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and Short Order Alphabet
4. Embellishments - SU! Vintage Brads, Jumbo Pewter Eyelet, Rich Regals Buttons, Brocade Blue Grosgrain Ribbon and Linen Thread
5. Tools - SU! Large Oval, Small Tag and Tag Punches
6. Mediums - Versamark and SU! Stampin' Emboss Powder Clear