Thursday 26 February 2009

Stampin' Up! Shares and Club 10

Hodgepodge Hardware and Pretties Share £10.50 Incl P&P

These two kits can be quite expensive to buy especially if you want both. I'm doing a share that will enable you to have a bit of everything from both of these kits without breaking the bank. I need 5 people to fill the slots. So go on ask your fiends if they would like to join to. If you would prefer only 1 of the options at £5.50 let me know and I can sort something out.


Stampin' Up! Paper Share £15.50 Incl P&P


My SU Mum Julie has very kindly let me use her photo. There are 84 6x6 papers in the pack, that is the entire Current Catalogue range.

Stampin' Up! Tafetta Ribbon Share £16.50 P&P Incl



A total of 24m Tafetta Ribbon. I need 3 people for this share, each one will receive 3m of each colour with 3m of Linen Thread thrown in. Send me an e-mail if your interested.


Stampin' Up! Club 10

There are now 8 Members - 2 More Required.


Would you like to join the Stampin' Up! Club? We need 10 members to commit for 10 months with a minimum spend of £15.00 plus P&P. Each Member will have a "Hostess" month in which they will receive the Hostess Gift and a minimum of £15.00 worth of free merchandise. All you would need to do is Choose your merchandise, e-mail me your order and pay by the due date then wait for the Postman/Lady. Please e-mail me if you would like any additional information, all questions welcome. Each Member will get 10% off one of their Orders, to keep this fair I thought the obvious choice of month would be your Hostess Month.


5 comments:

scotspanda said...

as I mentioned in my email hun.........sign me up lol

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Evelina Wikberg said...

Hi. Lol...no my bluetooth was not working, so I had to nip to the shops to get another one...oups...have the pix up now though. Thanks for coming by my blog. Hugs Eva

Evelina Wikberg said...

I know what you mean about the Hanglars. I have only stamped images that my pal sent me. I have tried to get my dad to get me some, since he lives in Sweden. Have to keep on nagging. Have a good weekend.

Liza said...

Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog and I'm so pleased you liked the card. I've just spotted your paper share and I'm very tempted, will have a think about it!

Liza x

Crealan said...

I came here bij accident.
But I'm very pleased, I love your cards and put a link on my blog.
I would love to enter too!

lilian