It was Evelina's turn to set the challenge this week and and she has chosen the theme "Fairies". All you have to do is have a Fairy or a few present on your card or project. Can't wait to see all the wonderful creations. I've had these stamp sets for a little while now and haven't really had the time to play with them properly so I thought this was a pefect opportunity.
I tried a little stitching on my card, very basic but it was fun. I of course had to change my whole card layout because I decided to do it at the last minute and had already matted everything up. Never the less it was a lesson learnt and next time I'll do the stitching first. Do have a look at the rest of the Design Team's cards and I'm sure everyone has something with fairies so there's no excuse for not joining us this week.
1. Card - SU! Rose Red CS and White from Stash
2. Papers - SU! Petals & Paisley DSP
3. Stamps - SU! Circle of Friendship and Fairy Doodle Clear Stamps
4. Buttons & Brads - SU! SoftSubtles Buttons and SU! Rich Regals Brads
5. Ribbon - SU! Tempting Turquois Grosgrain Ribbon
6. Tools - SU! Scallop circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 3/4" Circle, and 1/2" Circle Punches