Have you ever looked at a colour and thought yeah, ok. Then actually used it and thought Wow! Bordering Blue was my yeah, ok colour and now I just love it. I've used the Paisley Background stamp on Whisper White, I tried it on coloured card using coloured inks and VersaMark on Kraft but it didn't quite have the effect I was looking for. Next I'll try white on colour and see what that's like.
I used white grosgrain ribbon which I put on the ink pad and covered with a piece of sponge then holding the sponge down I pulled the ribbon through at an even pace to colour in Bordering Blue. I find this works better than using MArkers as you get an even coverage and a perfect colour match.
1. Card - White from Stah, SU! Whisper White and Bordering Blue CS and Textured CS
2. Papers - None
3. Stamps - SU! Paisley Background Stamp and SU! Wonderful Words
4. Embellishments - SU! White Grosgrain Ribbon coloured with SU! Bordering Blue Ink Pad
5. Tools - SU! Piercing Tool and Template
6. Mediums - SU! Classic Stampin' Pad Bordering Blue