Sunday 14 June 2009

CPS #120

Where has the weekend gone? I can't believe it's nearly over. Another fab sketch from CPS and they have some super DT cards too. Here's my take on the sketch and if you look closely you'll notice I added something. This is not normally something I do, I tend to stick to the sketch but I felt a bit daring today.


Supplies Used:
1. Card - SU! Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla and Old Olive CS
2. Papers - SU! Petals and Paisley DSP
3. Stamps - SU! Year After Year and SU! Best Yet Hostess Level 1 Set
4. Embellishments - SU! Bold Brights Brads, Earth Elements Buttons, Linen Thread, and Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise, and Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon
5. Tools - SU! 1 3/8" Circle Punch and 1 1/2" Woodware Circle Punch
6. Mediums - SU! Classic Stampin' Pads

12 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jeannette, such pretty papers and a super image :) Donna x

Emma said...

Oh wow Jeannette this is so pretty. Using my favourite papers and colours x

SmilynStef said...

Love the shape of your sentiment and how you used the ribbon in the sketch design ... very pretty.

Jutta said...

Hi Jeannette,
your card is beautiful, sketch design, papers and colours are so pretty.
Hugs Jutta

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors.

cardsandacuppa said...

Beautiful Jeannette, I will check the sketch out later (off to work now!) to see what you did different! lol! Love the lttle flower ;0)
Hugs S.J. xx

Teresa said...

Very cute. love the button add ons.

amber said...

great card! :) i love those CTMH papers!

amber said...

oops...i mean su! papers! :)

Nicki said...

wow, love the colours on this and such a lovley card.
Nicki
x

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great job. Love your card for this challenge.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm loving this one, scrummy and the colours are fantastic.