I've been wanting to get the CardMaker's Sketch Book Birthday Celebration for a while now, I've got the first one, but somehow had never got around to it. Last week I was on Amazon for something completey different and eventually bought it. I could wait for it to arrive and to get started, the only thing is you want to do them all (which I will) but not on the same day. I've used one of the sketches for this card and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
1. Card - White From Stash, SU! Whisper White and Old Olive CS
2. Papers - SU! Summer Picnic DSP
3. Stamps - SU! Happiness Always Hostess Level 3 Set
4. Embellishments - SU! Bashfull Blue Double Stitches Grosgrain, Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals, Linen Thread, Soft Subtles Brads and Soft Subtle Buttons
5. Tools - Paper Piercer from SU! Crafters' Tool Kit
6. Mediums - SU! Classic Stampin' Pads