Friday 5 June 2009

A card and an Award

Just a quick post with a card I made the other day.



Supplies Used:
1. Card - SU! Bashful Blue and Night of Navy CS
2. Papers - None
3. Stamps - Nursery Necessities
4. Embellishments - SU! Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Soft Subtles and Rich Regals Buttons
5. Tools - SU! Large Star Punch
6. Mediums - SU! Classic Ink Pads and VersaMark

I received this Award from Angie, thank you very much! The Rules that go with this lovely award are to:
A) Thank the person that gave it to you.
B) List 10 Honest things about yourself.

They are:
1. My Favourite colour is Blue
2. I have a Brother
3. I hate having my Photo taken
4. I'm desperately trying to lose weight
5. I'd rather Craft than do Housework (backed up by OH)
6. I'm a Book Fanatic
7. I love Collecting things - Teddies, Books, Animal Ornaments, STASH etc
8. I need to get out and exercise more
9. I'd rather be cold than hot, but in between is better
10. I love learning new things whether it's a new technique or a new Software Application

C) Put the Honest Scrap Logo on my blog - its at the top of this post.
D) Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award.
They are:
1. Julie – Julie's Japes
2. Sarah-Jane - Cards and a Cuppa
3. Sarah B - Card Oasis
4. Donna - Donna's Doodles
5. Amanda - Scotspanda
6. Marion – My Cornish Corner

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Love the card its really neat! love it! and well done! another award!!!
WOW are you on a roll?
Thank you lots for the award too, will post to my blog, once i get a chance to think of 10 facts... that i can publish! lol
take care
Nicki
x

Lilacanglia said...

super card,
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

This is super Jeanette and perfect for the occasion.

Steph said...

Gorgeous card and well done on the award x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jeannette, beautifully done, espesh like the cut-out :) thank you so much for this award, I'll have to get my htinking cap on for my answers lol! :) Donna x

Bettythebaglady said...

Aha Jeanette-Good job we didn't go in the study last week or we might not have got any crafting done. BettyXXX