Friday 23 January 2009

Just another .....

...card to share. I know I said I would use a different colour next time but I just couldn't help myself. I really enjoyed playing with these stamps! Watch this space as there will be some pink baby cards arriving in the next week or so.


I didn't use any patterned papers for these cards, I stamped some white card stock for the background used on both cards. The letter background I stamped using the Jumbo Wheel onto white card and then went over it with a marker. The doodling was done with SU Markers and what fabby markers they are too!

I've got another card to show but it will have to wait as I can't get a decent photo at the moment. Oh and guess what colour it is!

Supplies Used:
1. Card Stock - White from Stash, SU Bashful Blue & Certainly Celery
2. Stamps - SU Nursery Necessities
3. Ribbon - SU Bashful Blue Tafetta Ribbon
4. Stamp Pads - SU Bashful Blue
5. Other Items - SU Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder


2 comments:

Anne Jagger said...

Absolutely beautiful Jeanette.

Linny said...

Stunning! What a beautiful card Jeanette. I think I might need these stamps.Lindax