The Dare this week at DMC is Patterned Paper Passion - they want to see 3 different patterned papers on our cards. And to be extra daring, why not see if we can use 3 different lines of paper! Well this paper is just so scrummy there's no way I couldn't not use the same line.
I'd like to point out that this card was made with a certain person in mind, you know who you are!
1. Cardstock - SU Pretty in Pink Textured Card
2. Papers - SU Petals and Paisley Designer Series Papers
3. Image - Sugar Nellie Daisy
4. Sentiment - SU Circle of Friends set
5. Flowers - Prima
6. Brads - SU Soft Subtles and Bold Brights
7. Gems - From Stash
8. Tools - SU Distressing Tool