I just had to jump right in when I saw what this weeks dare was over at Daring Card Makers. I had the perfect stamp to use, and what is even better, is it's from a freebie stamp set. This must have been the quickest and easiest card I've made in ages.
1. Card - SU Real Red Textured Card & White from Stash
2. Stamp - SU Polka Dot Punches Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set
3. Colours - SU Real Red Stampin Pad and Marker
4. Ribbon - SU Real Red 5/8" Gosgrain Ribbon
5. Button - SU Bold Brights
6. Other - SU White Stampin' Emboss Powder
7. Punch - Crafts Too Heart Punch