Monday, 5 January 2009

I haven't been blogging since the middle of December. Christmas and work pretty much kept me busy, but I have done quite a few things I've been meaning to do for ages but never seemed to have the time.

One of those is my Siggy, it's really easy to do but until you've actually done it, you don't realise how easy it is. I'm really chuffed with it! Another reason why it's taken so long to do is that I couldn't quite find the font that I thought best represented my handwriting. The one I finally used is called Liorah BT which actually slants forward. I managed to manipulate this in CS3 and voila I now have a backward slanting font that I'm really happy with.

Using my Siggy I've also created Brushes in CS3 to watermark photo's of my Cards and Photo's that I take. You can see the card stamp in the post below.

I've swapped my Craft room around, which was no easy feat. Everything on the Right hand side of the Room is now on the Left side of the Room. Only problem is that I have so much stuff in my room that I ended up moving everything around and around the room till they finally ended up where they were meant to be. The only thing I can think of that closely resembled what I went through is a Rubik Cube. It took me 3 day's! The room that is, not the cube.

I got so behind with my Christmas cards that I was still handing them to my neighbours on Christmas Eve. Well I've decided to do next Christmas differently. Instead of making different ones, I'm going to give everyone the same but with minor variations. I've designed the card already and the variations are going to be in size and colour.