Thursday 10 July 2008

Papertake Weekly - Katharina's Sketch #6

What can I say, but another Great Sketch from Katherina again for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge. I really enjoyed this Sketch and I think I'm slowly getting to grips with Contrasting Papers. Do you ever look back at past posts and think what the hell were you thinking when you made that? I know I do, but it's less an less now. Who know's maybe I am improving, or I could just be getting used to them.


These Scrummy Papers are from Eva Kiplers "Wild Blueberry Kit" from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I had a hard time deciding which papers to use. I stamped Tilda with Blue Pigment ink and Embossed using Clear Embossing Powder, then coloured with Twinkling H2O's. Thank You sentiment is from my "Thank You" Hero Arts Clear Stamps set which I also Embossed. Finally added some Ribbon from my stash.

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Cute card, love the coordinating paper choice!

mueppi said...

Wunderschöne Karte!
Tolles Papier und schöne Farben!!!!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Lovely combination of papers! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Anne said...

Lovely card Jeannette love the colour combo and Tilda