Thursday 10 July 2008

Double Challenge - Arty Girlz and Penny Black

I did a Double here. I try really hard not to do this, but I'm so far behind at the moment that sometimes it's necessary. Arty Girlz challenge was a Sketch this week, and Penny Black's challenge was Buttons and Brads.


I couldn't help but use Penny Black's Saturday Challenge Sponsors Papers. I have every one of Anice's CD's and Downloads, they are fab and definately funky! The Papers are from the "Now That's Funky" CD by Funky Hand. The Stamp is of course Penny Black, coloured with a combination of Whispers and Sakura Brush Pens. The main backing layer is actually Glitter card but doesn't show very well. Buttons and Brads are from my stash.

5 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Stunning card I love it!!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Kath Stewart said...

Oh this is so cute Jeanette - what a great card for the challenge - love the FH papers, sweet image and the colours are fab - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC this week and congrats on the double whammy
Kath
xxxx

Bev said...

Oooh what an adorable card - totally gorgeous!

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful card Jeanette, i thik im becomming a penny black fan the stamps are so cute.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

tiggertastic said...

fantastic colours, Use of the stamp, love everything

Sarah x