Thursday 31 July 2008

Digi: In Deep - Assignment 1B

I sooo enjoyed doing this. It seems like it took ages to do, but in reality once I had stopped playing with everything and decided what I wanted to do, it all just fell into place. I'm really proud of this one as it's the first LO I've done on my own from scratch, no instructions, no templates, just me and some inspiration from Jessica and Misty.
'

'
The fabulous papers are from Misty Cato's Starlight Whimsey kit, the "Ethan" text is One Fell Swoop from DaFont.com. I used layer masks for the ribbon and beads, a semi-transparent journalling box, the stars at the top of the page and the star flourishes are overlayed. I recoloured the Star buttons and the Star on the Beads. "Ethan" is text that I masked with paper.

3 comments:

Deb said...

another fabulous layout, welldone on making this one flying solo, it is amazing!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this is gorgeous ,you clever lady xxx whish i could do digi xxxDawnxx

Lisbet said...

Great blog you have.

Lisbet
www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com