Tuesday 29 July 2008

Digi: In Deep - Lesson 1

I signed up for another Digi Course over at JessicaSparague.com. Here's my LO for Lesson 1. I so enjoyed doing this. I can't believe you can learn so much in just one lesson.
'

'

All the frames, mats and masks were created from scratch. We even "wrapped" the string around the Ring shape ourselves, and we changed the colour of the buttons. For anyone thinking of doing any of these courses, I highly recommend them. I can't believe that nearly 2 month's ago I knew hardly anything about CS3, now I'm creating!

'

PS. The photo's were all taken in Manual with my Olympus E400 D-SLR, all thanks to My Photography Lessons.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jeannette what a stunning page, i love everything about it.
well done you.
are you printing them out, they are good enough to go in an album

Anne said...

Gorgeous LO Jeannette your getting well into it now

Deb said...

wow, what an amazing layout, I am so impressed, I should really take a course, I wouldn't know where to start! I need your photography lessons too!