Monday 20 April 2009

Playin Around

I just love these Stampin' Around Wheels, can you tell? Just a quick post for today I'm off to the Dentist soon. Not something I'm looking forward too, but it has to be done. Hope you all have a great Tuesday. Been playing with my Backdrop too. Let me know what you think.


Supplies Used:
1. Card - White from Stash and SU! Mellow Moss
2. Image - SU! Scandinavian Wheel and SU! Fresh Cuts (Both from Mini)
3. Colour - Mellow Moss
4. Ribbon - SU! Mellow Moss Tafetta


8 comments:

Donna said...

This is proper elegant Jeannette and a fab bit of stamping too :) Donna x

Yvonne said...

Lovely , do like these stamp around.On my ever growing list, lol

cardsandacuppa said...

Love that wheel and the colour is yum, I don't think I've even noticed it before (shame on me!) Great photo, I like the black background, makes the card stand out well
Hugs S.J. xx

SarahPitts said...

Love the card very sophisticated!

Stephanie said...

Extremely elegant & sophisticated Jeannette xxx

Unknown said...

Simple but classy

Love Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Very elegent Jeanette, love this card !

curlywhiskersandtwitchingnoses said...

I loved this wheel when i first saw it but wondered if in 'real life' it was too Christmassy for everyday? You have answered my question perfectly-No. It's fab!