Sunday 19 April 2009

Just For You!

Here's a quick card I did using the Pretties Kit. I used a Stampin' Around Wheel I'm just loving these at the moment, they are so versatile and easy to use. I've done some piercing which I don't normally do but may do alot more of in future. The Tempting Turquoise is such a vibrant colour and looks so good IRL.


Supplies Used:
1. Card - SU! Tempting Turquoise Texured Card, SU! Tempting Turquoise CS
2. Image - SU! Forever Flowers Wheel
3. Emelishments - SU! Pretties Kit
4. Sentiment - SU! Oval All
5. Tools - SU! Scallop Oval Punch and Large Oval Punch


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love that colour & all those techniques (that I'm too lazy to use lol) - stunning Jeannette :) xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jeannette,

I have had your blog as a fav for a while and I keep popping by, lol love you clog and full of great ideas. (I am a new SU demonstrator) I meen really new I haven't got my kit yet! but I have my ID I'm official lolI am so excited I hope we can keep in touch.

Love Dawn xx

I see your in Manchester (where abouts may be I can see a workshop in action!) I am in HYDE just out side M/C but I am from Moston origionally.

cardsandacuppa said...

Great summer inspired card, can you tell I'm desperate for a bit of sun?! Tried to leave a comment the other day but computer wouldn't let me :( anyway just wanted to say good luck with your card class !
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Donna said...

Ths is beautiful Jeannette and such a striking colour combo :) Donna x