Well, it's not quite overboard, but there is slightly more to it than the last Challenge Card I made. I did my card on Monday night but have only now just had the chance to take photo's and post. Thanks to Steph and Toni for most of the Supplies used on this card, thank you girls. The Challenge was Scallops, so I used my SU! Scallop Edge and Scallop Oval punches.
1. Papers - PTI Pink Patterns
2. Card - PTI Berry Sorbet Perfect Match
3. Image - Hanglar Stamped Image
4. Ribbon - PTI Melon Berry Luxe Satin Ribbon
5. Buttons - From stash
6. Mediums- SU! Cameo Coral Stampin' Pad, Stampin' Write Markers and SU! Earth Elements Watercolor Wonders.