The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week is a One Layer Card, it's one that will stretch you to your limits and make you think. I obviously didn't think too much on this one as I didn't use a paper at all, but I did check and it qualifies. I love this kind of card because you can make some really stunning, plain and simple ones. They're perfect for quick Thank You cards or for making a set of Cards.
I just love these colours together, the pink and greens match each other perfectly. Please go and have a look at what the rest of the Design Team have come up with, you won't be disappointed. There are so many beautiful cards to inspire you and I hope you join us this week and show us what you come up with.
1. Papers - None Used
2. Card - White Card from Stash, SU! Pretty In Pink and Mellow Moss
3. Image - SU! Forever Flowers Stampin' Around Wheel
4. Sentiment - SU!Fresh Cuts
5. Mediums - SU! Classic Stampin' Pad Mellow Moss, SU! Stampin' Write Markers Pretty In Pink and Certain Celery
6. Ribbon - SU! Mellow Moss Tafetta Ribbon
7. Tools - SU! Scallop Oval and Large Oval Punches