It's a sketch this week and the minute I saw I knew exactly what to do. The only problem was finding the time to do it. Which is why it's so late, it's been another hectic week!
I made a matching basket, this is the same basket we did in Julies Workshop but I made mine a bit bigger and added paper instead of stamping. In the Basket is the most delicious Easter Egg and some Mini Eggs!
These are South African Easter Eggs, they have a hard candy coating over a hollow chocolate egg. You're supposed to suck off the candy till you get to the milk chocolate inside and then devour what's left.
1. Papers - SU! Washington Apple Designer Papers (MC)
2. Card - SU! Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron Card
2. Image - Penny Black 12 Day's of Christmas (Yes, that's right)
3. Medium - SU! Stampin' Markers
4. Ribbon - Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, SU! Linen Thread
5. Brads - SU! Rich Regals
6. Tools - SU! Round Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Nestabilities Large Circle and Scallop
7. Button and Flowers - From Stash