Sunday 1 March 2009

Exciting SU! News

Firstly, for the first time in the UK Stampin' Up! have brought out a Mini Catalogue. There are some amazing new Stamp Sets, 2 fabulous Punches, absolutely Stunning new Papers, there's also 3 new Ribbons in 3 of my favourite colours, and Designer Buttons to die for. The Mini Catalogue is available for a limited period only from 1st of April to 30th September. Please come back later in the month and I'll be able to show you some samples and I'll be having some "Specials" on for April Orders.


Secondly, there is 25% off All Chipboard. If you love chipboard March is the month to get it.

Click on Image for Details

Lastly, I still have a few shares left for Papers, Hodgepodge and Tafetta Ribbon. There are still spaces for the Club 10 too. Please look at the sidebar, click on the images to go to the details. If you have any questions please e-mail me.


0 comments: