Wednesday 25 March 2009

A Passion for Papertrey Challenge 3

It's Monochromatic this week. Here's the card I made, somehow it looks different in real life. I loved it, but seeing it on screen I'm not sure about it anymore. You'll notice it's another simple card, I promise to go overboard on the next one!


Supplies Used:
1. Papers - PTI Chocolate Remix Pattern Papers
2. Image - SU! Oval All
3. Card - SU! Chocolate Chip
4. Ribbon - PTI Dark Chocolate Top Notch Twill
5. Ribbon Slide - SU! Hodgepodge Hardware


14 comments:

Yvonne said...

Loving this one Jeannette, simple yes, but another stunning card.

Stephanie said...

That was quick!! This is so gorgeous Jeannette - I think you have the PTI style down to a T - simple but stunning (my favourite kind of card) Thanks again for joining in XXX

SarahPitts said...

Very elegant!

Lilacanglia said...

absolute pleasure to the eyes,
love it,
Hugs Angie

Kate Lewis said...

Just gorgeous Jeanette! So elegant and striking, you should love it!!! Thanks for playing along! Kate xxx

Caryn said...

I think it's gorgeous Jeannette. I love that brown paper and the little ribbon charm.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Anne said...

gorgeous Jeannette less is definately more love the papers

Unknown said...

love this, i like the pinks and choc, colours, scrummy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hun! I've left you a little something on my blog! x

cardsandacuppa said...

Lovely card Jeannette ! Loving those papers.
hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Anne Jagger said...

I love it Jeanette, it's beautiful. x

Donna said...

Simple no, elegant yes, its gorgeous Jeannette and just the right mix :) Donna x

Tina Spohn said...

What a lovely card. I really like the butterflies. Good luck for the challenge. :)

Hugs Tina

Vivi Morais said...

This card is simply but very elegant!! I liked it so much.
Congrats and have a nice day!!
xx