Saturday 15 November 2008

Just Saying Hello!

Hi Everyone, I'm such a bad blogger at the moment. I've done quite a few cards and things but it's just finding the time to do all the other stuff like taking photo's and cropping and posting and thinking of things to say. I keep saying that I'll do it tomorrow and then it just all adds up.

I had an extra suprise in my parcel from Julie, it was my Mojo! I had lost it for a while but somehow it found it's way back to me. I'd concentrated on Digital Scrapping for quite some time and I was starting to get worried that I'd totally lost my crafting mojo.

Any way nearly time to place our next Stampin' Up! order and I can't wait, but just like you Sonia I'm having huge problems deciding what to get.

I had a PIF off Jane (ages ago) and I've not had a chance to do my part yet. I'll be getting around to that really soon now. I've decided what I'm going to be doing so I want to get a head start on it. Once I'm finished and it's ready to mail straight out I'll do a post for it. So keep an eye open for that if your interested in the PIF (Pay It Forward).


2 comments:

Anne said...

Glad you've found your mojo Jeannette it's so annoying when it goes look forward to seeing your creations soon

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Jeanette, so glad you found my blog & recognised me, especially as I was rather quiet at the Hilton this year.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful grandson too he is just adorable.

Now that I've found you I'll make sure I pop back for regular visits & hopefully we'll meet up again at the Hilton next year. My health will be way better so there'll be no stopping me next time.

Take care sweetie
Lorraine xxx