Thursday 27 November 2008

An Award

I got this fabulous Award from Wendy. Thank you! I think the words to this are very true and there are truely some amazing and wonderful bloggers out there.


This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


I'll be back over the weekend to add my Nominees. I'm just a bit short on time at the moment.

1. Katie
2. Gina
3. Lorraine
4. Terri

5. Linda
6.
7.
8.

0 comments: