Wednesday 22 October 2008

Stampers 10 Club

I've joined a club called the Stampers 10 Club over on Julie's blog. And I have to say the other members are both fabulous and friendly. I can't wait for the beginning of November, that's if I ever get my order in! I recieved my Stampin' Up! Catalogue from Julie yesterday, I've gone through it at least 4 times and still can't decide what to get this month. I'm being a typical crafter now because I want everything. If anyone is interested Julie has 4 places left for another Club to start.

This is how it works:
With a Stampers 10 club you have 10 members, and it runs for 10 months. Each month every member commits to ordering a minimum of £15 worth of product plus P&P, you order direct through Julie. Each month one of the members is selected as a "virtual" hostess and receives the hostess benefits which will be a minimum of a Level 1 hostess stamp set and £15 worth of free products. This is guaranteed but it could be more. This means that instead of having a party in your home we sort of have a "virtual" online party between the 10 members!!!

You'll receive a free copy of the catalogue and Julie will also be sending freebies and tutorials over the course of the 10 months. Stampers 10 is a great way of building up your stash each month without breaking the bank.

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

you are a PIF winner - please visit my blog and mail me

hugs jane x

Anne said...

Hi Jeannette hope it's not to late to wish you a Happy Birthday hope you had a great day

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi! Thanks for the congratulations on my blog! I appreciate it!!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
We found your site on the web and noticed all the lovely places you like to visit. We would like to invite you to visit AimeeAsher.com
Aimee Asher offers wonderful printable gifts, graphics, scrapbooking, card making and more. In addition to all of the wonderful products we also offer
profiles like seen on myspace, private or public groups that have their own mailing system, gallery and forum. We hope you enjoy the site and we could
be added to your list of favorite places to visit.

Thank you,

Aimee Asher Inc.