Saturday 18 October 2008

A Post At Last!

I can't believe it's been nearly 2 months since I last posted anything and a month and a half since Charles, Becky and Ethan moved to South Africa. I really miss them and haven't felt very inspired these last few weeks. Life goes on though and you just need to get on with it.


I feel like I've neglected my Blogger duties lately and I have decided that even though I still surf Blogland and have a look at what everyone is up too, I really need to start letting people know that I do take the time to look. I can't expect everyone that has Live Traffic Feed to know that "Salford" with a British Flag means Jeannette was here. There are so many wonderful Blogs, and so many talented people that really do deserve the few seconds it takes to leave a comment.


Have a great Saturday everybody.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Jeannette knew you were lurking my niece has a cousin in salford just glad your ok the bairn will be a miss to you, they'll be sending you plenty of snapshots so you can carry on with your brilliant pages though look forward to seeing more of your creations soon

Cara said...

I agree, and I found your blog thanks to your sweet message at sweettomatodesigns.blogspot.com. We also share a love of Jessica Sprague, I found her classes last spring and have been a total convert ever since. I'm so excited about this Stories in Hand, arent' you? I can't wait to read more of your blog...

Cara