Monday 8 October 2007

CPS#34

Have you ever been in the mood for something and it's not turned out quite how you expected? Well I was in the mood for Bright, Blossomy and Colourful today, but once finished I wasn't quite happy with the result. So I did a second card... but it seems it might just be one of those days, because I'm not too happy with this one either.
'
This one here is my second attempt, I used Pink Petticoats Doodeleicious Papers and some Pearlescent card.
'

This one was my First Attempt and the Cupcakes just didn't have the effect I expected. Like they say, not everything works out. But then again, there just might be someone out there that really likes them! I also used Pink Petticoats Doodeleicious Papers and Cupcake Image Stamps.

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 fab cards, the papers are great

Deb said...

Well I think they are both gorgeous, those papers are great, so cheery!

Jukie said...

The papers and the combinations are lovely!

The Cryer Family said...

Fabulous! Love the cupcakes!

Unknown said...

Well i like them both, So there

love Wendy

Anonymous said...

Well I like them too!

Dawn♥ said...

OM these are both totally CUTE in a big way! Love those papers!