Friday 16 November 2007

Sketch This: Cards: 32

It's amazing how quickly you get used to using the PC for crafting. My Magenta cartridge ran out last week and my printer won't print until it's replaced, so I've had to use what was available. Normally I go straight to the PC and decide which papers to use and then print them, then I wonder why I have so much scrap paper. I think I'm going to make December and possibly January my "Get rid of the Scraps" Month/s.

I used some scrap paper and the border is from a goody bag I got on Sunday at the NEC, the Daisy Stamp is from The Stamp Man's Double Delights Unmounted Stamps.

3 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Cute card, love the strip of flowers at the bottom, so cute!!

Katie said...

Such a sweet little card! Great take :)

Anonymous said...

lovely:)