The CPS challenge has now become part of my Sunday Routine, get up, switch on PC, make Coffee, check mail, do some quick Blog hopping, make (if not already done) my CCC DT card or project, upload said card or project, check CPS for new challenge, F5, F5, F5 (until new post is posted), make card, take photo, upload photo, edit photo, create post, link to CPS, done! It's about the only Challenge I know I can get done the same day it's announced.
>You'll be seeing at lot more of these papers, I just love them, and I've made sure I've stocked up on them too. The Stamp set is a new one (for me) and it's one I didn't think I'd like that much, but it just shows you what I know because I love them!! I've made a few cards already, posts to follow during the week.
1. Card - SU! Very Vanilla Plain CS and SU! Mellow Moss Textured CS
2. Papers - SU! Le Jardin DSP
3. Stamps - SU! Carte Postale
4. Flowers & Pearls - SU! Pretties Kit Coloured with SU! Stampin' Markers
5. Tools - SU! 3/4" and 1" Round Punches