Thursday, 12 February 2009

2 for 1 or 1 for 2?

I managed to do one card for two challenges but then again that's not very difficult when one of them is a Papertake Weekly Sketch Challenge, and what a fab sketch it was. The other of course is Cute Card Thursday's Music and Dance Challenge.

I bought this stamp when I went to the Create and Craft Hilton Experience last year and today will be the second time I've used it. I don't know why because it is a gorgeous image and stamps really well.


Supplies Used:
1. Card - SU Pretty In Pink Textured Cardstock
2. Paper - SU Bashful Blue Patterns Designer Paper
3. Image - Stamposaurus Fairy Princesses coloured with Stampin' Write Markers and Soft Subtles Watercolor Wonder
4. Sentiment - SU A Bit of Birthday Cheer
5. Brads - SU Soft Subtles


11 comments:

Glitter Monkey said...

Really soft and elegant card you have created - love it! Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn x

Lyn said...

lovely card, that is a great stamp and love the colours you have chosen

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and the sentiment x

Deborah March said...

So cute!

Steph said...

Such a lovely pretty card - that image is adoreable & I love the sentiment that goes with it :) xxx

Deb said...

beautiful card Jeannette, I love these sweet dancers, thanks for joining in the challenge, have a great day, Debx

Sarah-Jane said...

Hi, Tried to leave a comment yesterday, but computer being a pain !! Lets try again... Love this card and I bet you will use this stamp loads now you have redeiscovered it ! really cute !! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope hubby doesn't look too or I'm in serious trouble eh?! S.J.xx

curlywhiskersandtwitchingnoses said...

Oh wow Jeannette this is amazing! I love the colours and everything about this card is so balanced and pretty. It's a definate top 10 Jeannette card for me-maybe even number 1-I LOVE IT!!!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous pretty card, love those fairies.

steph said...

Lovely card! Sweet image! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Cardmaking Galore said...

this is so cute!