Friday 21 March 2008

Wendy`s Sketch Challenge 1

I've been really busy this week, done quite a few cards but it's finding the time to the take photo's, crop and save them, and then post.

Here's my First catchup, Wendy invited me to try her 1st Sketch, I made the card almost immediately. Here's my take and looking forward to the next one.

I used two papers from Kathryn Estry's Bodacious Borders and Bears Kit available from Digital Scrapbook pages. I also used some Ribbon, Crystal stickers, a flower and button, the Stamp is one of my new Stamps Away Individual stamps.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I like this one using various shades of purple, really lovely :)
Sally
x

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in Jeannette,
LOve the card and the colours are my favorite, Look like you are in a purple mood this week, keep up the good work.
I will be adding another sketch this weekend if you would care to have a go,
chat soon
Wendy