Sunday 31 May 2009

CPS #118

I really enjoyed this weeks CPS Sketch. I took abit longer than usual on planning this one. I wnated to do something a bit different, I'm getting a bit bored with the normal Square and Rectangular card shapes, although when flat it is rectangular so technically I didn't stray to far. When I started this I had decided on the papers, matting and layering and the card colours, I had no idea that it would turn into a Baby Card.



Supplies Used:
1. Card - White from Stash, SU! Old Olive, Bashful Blue, and So Saffron
2. Paper - SU! Junior Varsity DSP
3. Stamps - SU! Bundle of Joy
4. Ribbons - SU! Bashful Blue Tafetta Ribbon and SU! Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals
5. Buttons - SU! Soft Subtles
6. Tools - Scallop Circle and Circle Nesties

15 comments:

Christi said...

Love how you designed this as a tri-fold...so creative and cute! smiles...

SmilynStef said...

What an ingenious design ... I love the fold ... great sketch design.

Emma said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the paper and layout you've used and how snazzy is the inside x

Nicki said...

WOW Jeannette, this is gorgeous! nice idea on a sketch too!
hugs n stuff
Nicki
x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jeannette, love the papers and colours and what a fab design :) Donna x

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great job with the sketch challenge! This is a beautiful card!

Jenn K said...

Super sweet!! Love how this opens too!!

Marion said...

Simply gorgeous. Great colour scheme.Marion

The Travel Realm said...

Adorabl card.Love the creative fold.

Julie Johnson said...

Your card is absolutely adorable. Love the tri-fold.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jeannette, fabby combo and so cute. Love it.

Anonymous said...

what a fab idea it looks fantastic x x

muriel said...

You card is gorgeous, I love it !!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Wow! Love how you thought of the sketch as a fold in the card. Super fun! Wonderful job on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Linda Beeson said...

I love this and the way you have it open! How clever and what a great use of that CPS sketch.