Monday, 30 June 2008
Sunday, 29 June 2008
Friday, 27 June 2008
Wednesday, 25 June 2008
- Use at least two patterned papers from our new Carnival kit (are there some you haven't used yet? I bet there are! :D)
- Include journaling strips
- Download the 100 in 10 challenge list we completed on my blog a few months back. That's here: 100 in 10 challenge list. Choose one of the items on the list to incorporate into your challenge, and make sure to post the number when you post your layout! :D
- Find another use for the circle template from Lesson 2 - perhaps put patterned paper in some of the pieces, or only use half of them.
Give it a try! I think you'll find a LOT of good ideas on the 100 in 10 challenge list.
Here's my LO, I used the first 3 items in the list and completed No 66 on the 100 in 10 Challenge list. The backing papers are from the Carnival Kit by Sweet Shoppe Designs that was an exclusive to everyone on the course.
Tuesday, 24 June 2008
Monday, 23 June 2008
- Created a grungy-edged focal photo
- Cleaned up colour casts on photos
- Practice hotkeys for opening, creating, and closing documents, and creating new layers
- Used a four-square template to create a circular photo block.
- Created reversed-out journaling strips.
- Darkened paper edges.
- Re-coloured and blended an overlay.
And last but not least How to Crop properly (This wasn't part of the course outline by the way).
Friday, 20 June 2008
Wednesday, 18 June 2008
So what did I learn, let's see:
- How to change a photo to sepia and selectively colour one aspect of the photo.
- Create a clipping mask.
- Column Journaling.
- Custom Tagging and corner rounding.
- Using Brushes.
I'm really glad I joined this course and look forward to learning lots of new things in Photoshop.
Thursday, 12 June 2008
The backing Papers are from a scrummy little kit called Baby Buddies by Katie Pertiet and it's available from Designer Digitals. The Baby blocks were just stamped straight onto one of the backing papers which was mounted onto card stock, cut out and 3D with foam pads.
Wednesday, 11 June 2008
Tuesday, 10 June 2008
Saturday, 7 June 2008
Posted by Jeannette at 7.6.08
Wednesday, 4 June 2008
Posted by Jeannette at 4.6.08